Teacher 5 étoiles Stories
What if we teamed up to put together the biggest mammoth story created by French Immersion teachers on Instagram? Sign up for our contest to be part of this once-in-a-lifetime event!
Let’s celebrate International Francophonie Day together on March 20, 2021. Are you a French Immersion teacher or hoping to become one? We invite you to take part in the longest French-language Instagram story to celebrate the French language and its cultural expressions.
French has been part of Canada’s rich identity and culture since the country was founded. Teacher 5 étoiles will be creating the longest story* for International Francophonie Day on March 20, 2021, and we invite you to join us for a chance to win the Radio Radio band’s new album with an autograph. Send us a short 15-second video explaining in a few words what you love about the French language.
Make it your own personal tribute! All the stories received will be posted on our social networks on March 2021.
* The Instagram limit is 100 stories in 24 hours. If we receive more than 100 entries, we will extend the story over several days.
Teacher 5 étoiles Stories
French Immersion teachers or those hoping to become one.
It’s simple! Tell us in a few words what you love about the French language through the lens of your phone as an Instagram story (15 seconds). Make it your own personal tribute!
Entrants must submit the video file by midnight on March 15, 2021 by email (Wetransfer) to email@example.com.
The winner will be randomly selected on March 21 and announced directly on our Instagram page along with their video.
● The Entrant must create an original 15-second video on the chosen theme. The video must have been made solely for the purpose of entering this contest.
● The Entrant must pay special attention to the quality of the video submission, as videos containing French mistakes, inappropriate language or any content deemed offensive will not be accepted.
● Videos must not contain any music that is not royalty-free in either the editing or filming (radio, television, cell phones, etc.).
● Each entrant confirms that they are the sole author and designer of the final video production and that they have obtained all the required authorizations from the people appearing in it. If photos, music, etc. are used, a copy of the written authorizations obtained from the copyright holders must be attached to the entrant’s file.
● The Entrant grants the Association canadienne des professionnels de l’immersion (ACPI) a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual and worldwide licence to use their video for promotional or institutional purposes and by all means of communication, subject to their name being cited as the author.