Teacher 5 étoiles Stories
What if we teamed up to put together the biggest mammoth story created by French Immersion teachers on Instagram? Sign up for our contest to be part of this once-in-a-lifetime event!
On March 20, 2022, let’s celebrate International French Language Day together by creating the longest story for Teacher 5 étoiles. Join us for a chance to win an annual pass to Parks Canada.
Are you a French immersion teacher or an aspiring one? We invite you to take part in the longest French Instagram story to celebrate the French language and its cultural expressions.
Send us a short 15 second video explaining in a few words what makes you passionate about French immersion teaching and your love for the French language. All stories* received will be published on our social networks on March 20th.
* The Instagram limit is 100 stories in 24 hours. If we receive more than 100 entries, we will extend the story over several days.
Teacher 5 étoiles Stories
French Immersion teachers or those hoping to become one.
It’s simple! Tell us in a few words what you love about the French language through the lens of your phone as an Instagram story (15 seconds). Make it your own personal tribute!
Entrants must submit the video file by midnight on March 15, 2022 by private message on the Facebook or Instagram platform.
The winner will be randomly selected on March 21 and announced directly on our Instagram page along with their video.
● The Entrant must create an original 15-second video on the chosen theme. The video must have been made solely for the purpose of entering this contest.
● The Entrant must pay special attention to the quality of the video submission, as videos containing French mistakes, inappropriate language or any content deemed offensive will not be accepted.
● Videos must not contain any music that is not royalty-free in either the editing or filming (radio, television, cell phones, etc.).
● Each entrant confirms that they are the sole author and designer of the final video production and that they have obtained all the required authorizations from the people appearing in it. If photos, music, etc. are used, a copy of the written authorizations obtained from the copyright holders must be attached to the entrant’s file.
● The Entrant grants the Association canadienne des professionnels de l’immersion (ACPI) a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual and worldwide licence to use their video for promotional or institutional purposes and by all means of communication, subject to their name being cited as the author.