Reach for the Stars
Career launch program
Would you like your first teaching experience in a French immersion class to be unforgettable? Are you also dreaming a little bit about going to a new part of the country? If so, you’re reaching for the stars and the Reach for the Stars Career Launch Program is definitely for you!
The Reach for the Stars Career Launch Program is for you if:
- you have just graduated from a university program in education or a related field or you already are a teacher but have never worked in a French immersion program;
- you have just been hired as an French Immersion teacher for the first time.
Do you meet both of these requirements? Then quickly apply in four easy steps.
- Complete the registration form;
- Add a text in which you will explain your motivations to be part of the Reach for the Stars career launch program (250 words maximum, to be added to the registration form);
- Upload a copy of your employment contract for 2021-2022 for a minimum of 10 months signed by the employer (note that a letter of confirmation of employment signed by the employer on the school board’s letterhead will also be accepted).
- Upload proof that this is your first job as a French immersion teacher (accepted proofs are: Current resume, copy of teaching diploma with date of graduation, record of last job held)
If you are selected, here’s what the Reach for the Stars program will do for you: