Career launch program
You would like to be supported and accompanied in this new career that is now yours? If so, you’re reaching for the stars and ACPI’s Reach for the Stars Career Launch Program is definitely for you!
The Reach for the Stars Career Launch Program is for you if:
- you have less than 5 years experience as an French mmersion teacher;
- you have just been hired as a French immersion teacher for the 2021-2022 school year.
Do you meet both of these requirements? Then quickly apply in four easy steps.
- Complete the registration form;
- Add a text (Less than 250 words) OR a link to a short video (less than 60 seconds) in which you will explain your motivations to be part of the Reach for the Stars career launch program (to be added to the registration form);
- Upload a copy of your employment contract for 2021-2022 signed by the employer (note that a letter of confirmation of employment signed by the employer on the school board’s letterhead will also be accepted).
- Upload proof that you have less than 5 years experience as a French immersion teacher (accepted proofs are: Current resume, copy of teaching diploma with date of graduation, record of last job held)
If you are selected, here’s what the Reach for the Stars program will do for you: