L’OBSERVATOIRE is a three-week French Immersion teaching internship. If you are enrolled in an education program offered by a Canadian university, L’OBSERVATOIRE will help you discover the advantages of a career in French Immersion!
During your introductory internship, you will:
- Observe and become familiar with the stimulating environment of a French Immersion classroom.
- Gain hands-on experience with students and an associate teacher in a real French Immersion classroom.
- See first-hand the impact of a French Immersion career on students’ lives.
- Experience the daily life of a French Immersion Teacher5étoiles and consider becoming one, too.
- Witness the progress of enthusiastic students in a French Immersion class.
Associate Teacher Zone
Student Participant Zone
Interested in enhancing your student career and adding classroom experience to your résumé?
Why not take part in a three-week introductory French Immersion internship in a Canadian city of your choice?
Successful applicants will receive a $700 mobility grant and a one-year ACPI membership.
To register, fill out the registration form below.