A day in the life
of a Teacher 5 étoiles
Are you interested in encouraging young people to consider a career in Immersion? You can make a difference! Tell us about your daily life in Immersion via a short vlog for your chance to win an iPad mini.
This video contest aims to raise awareness of the different aspects of a career in Immersion.
A career in teaching is a rewarding one, filled with curious faces, extraordinary progress, the need for discipline, original lessons, raised hands, mischievous smiles, new ideas, valuable collaborations, encouragement and signs of progress. So full, in fact, that it takes talent, creativity and patience to keep up with students during the school year.
That’s what we want to see in your video! To be eligible to win the iPad mini prize, contest entrants must submit a contest-exclusive video at least three (3) minutes long by october 15 that meets all the entry criteria (see next section), on the “a day in the life of….” theme.
A day in the life of a Teacher 5 étoiles
The contest is open to Immersion teachers across Canada.
It’s simple! Take us with you on one of your typical days through the lens of your camera or phone and in the form of a vlog.
Entrants must submit their video file by midnight on october 15 by email (Wetransfer) to (email).
The winner will be randomly selected on october 22 and announced directly on our Facebook page along with his/her video.
● The Entrant must create an original video 3 to 5 minutes long on the chosen theme. The video must have been made solely for the purpose of entering this contest.
● The Entrant must pay special attention to the quality of the video submission, as videos containing French mistakes, inappropriate language or any content deemed offensive will not be accepted.
● Videos must not contain any music that is not royalty-free in either the editing or filming (radio, television, cell phones, etc.).
● Each entrant confirms that they are the sole author and designer of the final video production and that they have obtained all the required authorizations from the people appearing in it. If photos, music, etc. are used, a copy of the written authorizations obtained from the copyright holders must be attached to the entrant’s file.
● The Entrant grants the Association canadienne des professionnels de l’immersion (ACPI) a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual and worldwide licence to use their video for promotional or institutional purposes and by all means of communication, subject to their name being cited as the author.